This Policy (together with our terms and conditions relating to use of our website Terms and Conditions (Terms) [INSERT LINK TO WEBSITE TERMS] and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data in connection with this website we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Under current data protection legislation in the United Kingdom and/or the European Economic Area (Legislation) “personal data” about you is information you supply about yourself by way of enquiry forms, emails and phone calls, or information we can reasonably infer about you, or other information from which you can be identified directly or indirectly.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.veritonpharma.com (Website) or telephoning or writing to us (or otherwise disclosing personal data about yourself to us in any way) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Policy.
We reserve the right to amend this Policy at any time by posting revisions on our Website.
For the purpose of the Legislation, the “data controller” with respect to your personal data is Veriton Pharma Limited of Hyde Park House, 5 Manfred Road, London SW15 2RSUnited Kingdom.
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following information about you. It may be anonymised and will not always constitute personal data:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by contacting on our Website at email@example.com to request information, or by corresponding with us by phone, messaging, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our Website, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, as well as any financial and credit card information.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to the Website we may automatically collect information that may include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, as well as information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or services we provide, which may include information we receive about you from sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, analytics providers, search information providers and credit reference agencies. We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
Using cookies helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our Website and also allows us to improve the Website.
Cookies are only stored locally when you view a page on our Website. They are destroyed when you leave that page. These cookies publish a URL to session storage only. Veriton Pharma retains cookies for storage of external links when you leave the Website.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve the Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your information with appropriate third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
- analytics and search engine providers such as Google Analytics and our webhosting company that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Website;
- credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
If you can be identified from the information that is disclosed, we shall not disclose such information without prior notification to you and we will obtain your consent to do so. You may inform us at any time not to pass on or share your personal data with any third-parties.
We will disclose your personal data to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if Veriton Pharma or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about any of its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply the Terms;
- in order to enable you to gain access to any restricted part of the Website, to receive information which you have requested to be sent to you or for you to receive specified services;
- in order to protect the rights, property, or safety of Veriton Pharma, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers in the United Kingdom.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website or to us by email. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Retention of your personal data
Veriton Pharma will not keep any personal data for longer than is necessary for the relevant purpose for which it was collected in the first place. Unless we are legally entitled to hold any personal data for longer, we will delete personal data after 6 years at the latest.
Veriton Pharma does not knowingly retain personal data that relates to children under 10 years of age for any material period of time. As soon as we become aware of such data, we erase it.
In any event, Veriton Pharma will retain material containing any personal data:
- if we are obliged to do so by law (and to the extent necessary);
- if it reasonably appears that he material in question could be relevant to ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- if it is necessary to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
Security of your personal data
Veriton Pharma takes all reasonable technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of your personal data and prevent its loss or misuse. Our servers are password and firewall protected. However, you acknowledge that transmission of information through the internet can never be entirely secure so we can never give any absolute guarantee in this respect.
You may instruct Veriton Pharma to provide you with copies of any personal data we may hold about you if you make a formal “subject access request” and provide us with adequate evidence of your identity by way of a certified copy of your passport or driving licence as well as a current utility bill that shows your home address. We will not charge a fee for responding to a subject access request.
If at any time you are concerned that the data we hold about you are incorrect, please do not hesitate to contact us so that we may resolve your concerns.
We may withhold personal data that you request to the extent that we are permitted to do so by the Legislation.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to other websites
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of appropriate third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. With respect to your obligations regarding links from this Website, please refer to the Terms.
Our Website is not directed to children under the age of 10 and we do not knowingly collect the personal data of anyone under this age. If Veriton Pharma becomes aware that it has inadvertently received the personal data of a visitor to the Website under the age of 10, we will delete such personal data.
Changes to this Policy
How to contact us
Version 1 (7 August 2017) © 2017 Veriton Pharma. All rights reserved